Am Sonntag, 1. Juli 2007 schrieb Gérald Macinenti:

> would it be another option to have a simple fileserver added to both
> administrative servers (with the same cell name??) and migrate volumes
> with a vos move from old to this fs then move from this fs to new?

Hmm, seems you make things more complicated than needed. I would just do what
Christopher has suggested: Add the new machine to the cell as file server,
vos move the volumes and then add DB server processes and migrate the
databases.

As for kerberos: Add the new machine to the kerberos realm as slave KDC,
syncronize the databases and then switch slave and master kdc. Did I forget
something?

Bye...

        Dirk