David Boyes wrote:
>> 1. afscreds simply doesn't work reliably.  as a result, its continued
>>    use is in my opinion not an option on Vista, 2008 and Windows 7.
>
> Valid point, but it seems a bit precipitous to remove it before a replacement
> with equivalent function is available. Clearly it works for
*some* people.

afscreds has been listed in the release notes as deprecated ever
since MIT released KFW 3.0 in 2006.  The reason I am requesting
feedback on this decision is because there is 100% perfect answer
to the problem.

>>    However, v2 is not ready for distribution.
>>    There is no funding to complete the work at present.
>
> Submit a quote. I'd consider it.

Unfortunately, given the legal history between Secure Endpoints and
SNA even if SNA agreed to pay $10 million to have Network Identity
Manager v2 completed, Secure Endpoints could not enter into an
agreement to make it happen.

Jeffrey Altman