> In NetIdMgr v2 each identity can be assigned its own icon.  Both Asanka
> and I believe it may make sense to show the identity icons in the
> notification area as an indication that the credentials have been
> obtained.  What do people think of that idea?

We decided to make KfW part of the afs install about a year ago. There are
many advantages to it.

I'm not sure what the 'notification area' is but it would be nice to have
some quick / visual way to make sure you have afs tokens.

The only other thing I miss from afscreds is the version number for afs. I
don't see where this is easily available -- elsewhere, not even in the
control panel applet.

as far as mapping drives... we don't need no stinking mapped drives --
educate the world on using UNC's!

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs at ASU