Mike Pliskin wrote:
I don't feel qualified to write a tutorial on something I have exactly zero
experience with :), but some my comments:
 - Andrew's pointers to a typical AFS folder structure are really helpful
 - the note about AlwaysAttach file is helpful as well, and the current doc
says you need a special partition while Andrew's note explains you don't need
it - a very important aspect I believe

Additionally, some general notes:
 - more real-life scenarios to cover - i.e. some typical tasks and how you'd
solve it with afs
 - which version to choose? 1.4 or 1.5?
 - some very basic intro into afs world - structure, distributions, versions,
installation, authentication etc. There is a Getting Started doc now, but it's
probably too technical. For instance, it talks about bringing AFS login into
Linux but I have no idea yet what AFS login is..

Just my 2 cents...

Hi Mike,

You are perfectly qualified to point out what's missing and what's needed. I think some of this should be on the web site :)

Jason