On 10/5/10 2:21 AM, Chris Morley wrote:
> On 05/10/2010 01:40, Craig A. James wrote:
>> Here's a POB (plain old bug) in the latest source code:
>>
>>      echo "[Cl+]" | babel -i smi -o can
>>      [ClH+]
>
> This is not what I get with the latest code, which seems to work ok
> Is your BABEL_DATADIR environment variable pointing to the right place?

My BABEL_DATADIR isn't set at all.

Apparently this bug was fixes in the last two days:

$ svn update
U    test/testbindings.py
U    src/builder.cpp
U    src/alias.cpp
U    src/formats/pngformat.cpp
U    src/formats/inchiformat.cpp
U    src/formats/cifformat.cpp
U    src/formats/fastsearchformat.cpp
D    scripts/python/pybel_py2.x.py
D    scripts/python/pybel_py3.x.py
A    scripts/python/pybel_py2x.py
A    scripts/python/pybel_py3x.py
U    scripts/python/setup.py
U    scripts/python/examples/testpybel.py
U    data/superatom.txt
Updated to revision 4134.

Now it works correctly.  I don't see which of these files is relevant, but I'm
not complaining!

Thanks,
Craig