Hi,

I have now implemented the extraction of G2/3/4 energies from Gaussian
files, e.g.

% babel -ig98 water-g3.log.gz -oinchi
DHf(0K) = -56.778415 kcal/mol.
DHf(298.15K) = -59.838414 kcal/mol.
InChI=1S/H2O/h1H2
1 molecule converted
11 audit log messages

Now my question is what to do with the result?

So far I've used:

OBPairData (set attribute and value)
OBMol.SetData(PairData)

since each calculation yields at least two values (Delta H_form at 0K
and 298.15K) this seemed to be the most flexible way. Then

OBPairData obpd = OBMol.GetData("DHf(0K)") would get the appropriate
data struct from a molecule. Is this a suitable way?

Cheers,
Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:  +46184714205.
sp...@xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se