On 12 November 2012 20:43, Geoff Hutchison <ge...@geoffhutchison.net> wrote:
>> I just noticed that multipoles higher than dipole are not read in from
>> Gaussian log files, and neither are ESP points!
>
> These are relatively new data. I added the support (e.g., quadrupoles) in the
> core library, but not complete implementations.
>
> So yes, if you're willing to add support, people will use it. ESP, you
> probably want to add as an OBGridData type.
>
> What I *really* need is to create a wiki table with data types, and file
> format (particularly QM) support levels. Thanks for the reminder, I'll add
> that to my task manager.

A quick comment here. The path of the mediawiki table leads to madness
(I can expand if you want). We did the exact same thing with cclib,
and are now looking to move away. My suggestion is to use a public
google spreadsheet. I can programatically update the Sphinx docs from
there, and you can just link to it from the wiki.

- Noel