> I just noticed that multipoles higher than dipole are not read in from
> Gaussian log files, and neither are ESP points!

These are relatively new data. I added the support (e.g., quadrupoles) in the
core library, but not complete implementations.

So yes, if you're willing to add support, people will use it. ESP, you probably
want to add as an OBGridData type.

What I *really* need is to create a wiki table with data types, and file format
(particularly QM) support levels. Thanks for the reminder, I'll add that to my
task manager.

Hope that helps,
-Geoff