On 2021-06-08 19:03, David Koes wrote:
That sounds great. I for one will never complain about inconveniences
induced by adding additional testing.  You should be able to gzip the
files and read the gz version directly with obabel to save on space.

Now I've made a pull request with a test for bond orders and atom types.

https://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/pull/2385

David Koes

Associate Professor
Computational & Systems Biology