Scratch the earlier post, there was some extra curley bracket .

The only thing it complains about now is the fact the CompileMoleculeQuery()
has two parameters and I'm only passing one.

Originally I was passing one and it never complained. The header has a
default initializer but the cpp file simply takes const OBBitVec &mask type.

Passing an integer in this case, would that suffice?

Thanks again,

Andi