Hi,

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 12:30 AM, andi <ad...@mizzou.edu> wrote:
> I guess i spoke too soon. For some reason it cannot find the object from
> where I'm calling it from. It says
>

> "QueryAtom::QueryAtom()", referenced from:
> Molecules::loadFPMoleculesWithContentsOfFile(char const*)
> in Molecule.o
>
> Any idea what might be causing this?

Yes, there is no constructor that takes no arguments. (i.e. "QueryAtom
queryAtom;" will not work unless you provide the QueryAtom()
constructor)

However, If you change the CompileMoleculeQuery signature to this,
everything should work:

static OBQuery* CompileMoleculeQuery(OBMol *mol, const OBBitVec &mask
= OBBitVec())
{
}

There are two changes:
1. The function is now static
2. a default argument for the second argument is provided

Since the new version is static, the code for calling the function looks like:

OBQuery *query = QueryAtom::CompileMoleculeQuery(mol);

Tim