Hi everyone, I am performing a molecule isomorphism and I am subclassing
OBQueryAtom and OBQueryBond.  The case that i'd like to handle is where it
matches only the atom types and bonds must be same order and both bonds be
in a ring, or both bonds not be in a ring.

After subclassing OBQueryAtom and OBQueryBond for some reason it's still not
finding a match between the two molecules and I can't really see where the
problem may be.

The two molecules are located above this reply and i've included the code at
this link.
http://pastebin.com/y877Vivb

Thanks in advance,

Andi