On 11/19/2015 05:07 PM, Alexandre Fassio wrote:

... Apparently, they don't have a
> ligand defined on the Chemical Component Dictionary that would represent
> these assembled ligands.

As I understand it, they'll make a separate "compound" ligand for things
that they see often, like in drugs -- I can't provide an example off the
top of my head I'm afraid. For most "one-off" cases they will have them
as separate ligands. But there should still be information in the
struct_conn table in mmCIF for the macro structure.

There's also chem_comp_atom.leaving_atom_flag in the ligand mmCIF, but
that one's an even worse mess. :(

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin