On 2015-11-19 05:28, Alexandre Fassio wrote:

> Right, it's true. But, for example, if I have 8 ligands covalently bonded I
> would like to consider these 8 ligands as it were only one ligand and search
> on the mmCIF dictionary for a ligand that represents the 8 ligands together.
> Because by searching an ID for each ligand separately I wouldn't be
> considering the covalent bonds between them.

I think our best option is to e-mail e.g. depo...@deposit.rcsb.org or
whatever other help address they have (deposit is the one for people
submitting structures -- but they will forward your question to the
right people) and ask "how do I find all entries containing e.g.
NAG-NAG-BMA-BMA-MAN-BMA-MAN-MAN-BMA-BMA" sequence.

Dimitri