> > And for my language problem, i solved it.
>
> Nice for you, but what was the problem? There are several people which
> have problems with the i18n stuff and you need some time too. Can you
> please give a short description of the problem? We have a FAQ area in
> doc/guide/appendix and such problems should be described there.
>
> BTW Oden has exact such a problem on Mandrake. So perhaps
> there is some
> generic stuff inside.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Michael

Hmm sorry ;)
The problem was that i couldn't change the language of the webinterface.
I found, that ist related to the locales.
I installed all locales regarding to the languages
For example:
de_DE
de_AT
de_CH

But its not a good solution :(

Where is defined, what locales perl uses to translate?

Regards Til