Hi Paolo,

Paolo Prandini wrote:
> I would like to install both the online and offline components on the
> same server. Yes I know that in OpenCA Guide there is 4.2 How to setup etc
> but I have the feeling that the suggestion applies to both ca and ra to
> show up under the same URL.
What I want to do is to have only 1 physical server and have two websites,
one for ca and the other for ra eg. ca.spe.net and ra.spe.net
Before messing up everything I would like to know if someone knows the
correct way to do it.

if you just want to differnt URLs you can simply do this by Apache configuration. So you keep one Database, one Directorytree but can use differnt URLs...

If you want to seperate installations you have to change the INstallation Directory with the "--prefix" Option of the ./configure script

Oliver

-- Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt Basiszertifikat: http://www.ldv.ei.tum.de/page72