-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] On Behalf Of Sergei Vyshenski
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 5:18 AM
To: openca-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Openca-Users] help: A question about use chinese in menu.xml file

Have you read the file "i18n" from the root of the source distribution?

郑依华 wrote:
> Hi,all
> Yesterday we set up the openca system use openca-0.9.2.5 ,For our
> need,We add the language chinese into this system.we translate the
> openca.po to chinese and add the language chinese item just like below
> shows:
> ************************************
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <item>
> <name>中文</name>
> <link>cmd=setLanguage;lang=zh_CN;charset=UTF-8</link>
> <target>top</target>
> </item>
> restart the openca daemon,when I want to see the language item 中文,it
> don't encoding right.
> can you give me some advise for this problem.
> thank you very much!

This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc. Do you grep through log files for problems?  Stop!  Download the new AJAX search engine that makes searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD SPLUNK!