> Adrian: I'm now looking at what we need
> to register a project
> so that we can discuss this
> and get it right from the beginning.
> The list so far is:

Alain: Good initiative. Keep my abreast of
developments.

> Adrian: 1) A licence.

Alain: We are quite close to closure on this one. We
are GPL with an exception to allow standalones without
GPL spread.

> Adrian: 2) A detailed, accurate description
> of our project.

Alain: No problem.

> Adrian: ("A HyperCard Clone with improvements"
> just won't cut it here.)

Alain: Are you presuming this? Or have you come
accross some guidelines that stipulate this? What is
required?

> 3) A project name.  FreeCard! (one down...)

Alain: And the other two are not far from completion.

> Adrian: I have just emailed Tony Guntharp,
> the project manager of SourceForge
> to discuss possibilities.
> I will keep you all posted.

Alain: Let's make the move as soon as possible.