> Alain: Either way, NetPresenz really sucks when it
> comes to configuring it. For one thing, the
> mail-server never ever worked. That's water under the
> bridge, eh! But its configuration-suckiness does not
> stop there. Our current problem with MIME-types is
> usually an extremely easy problem to fix, but
> NetPresenz does not seem to provide any facility
> whatsoever to deal with the MIME-types. Go figure??

Adrian: Perhaps it's a setting in the Internet control panel.  It has mime
types there and NetPresenz seems to use the Mac settings as much as possible
(ie file sharing for permissions).

> Alain: Bottom-line = I am going to switch to something
> else for my G3-server.

I haven't found any other free FTP server, but as I have mentioned a few
times Quid Pro Quo will do HTTP and is free.  Of course, I am just about to
put in our application for space on sourceforge so that may be the other
solution.

Adrian Sutton

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Ph: 3714 4649
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
        -- Mark Twain.