>> Of course, I am just about to put in our
>> application for space on sourceforge so
>> that may be the other solution.
>
> Alain: The timing could not be better, since I have to
> wait for a viable alternative to my server to be
> up-and-running before I attempt so radical moves with
> my server software. Disruptions guaranteed!

Adrian: I have just completed the registration forms for SourceForge.  I
will receive notification if our project was accepted in the next 24 hours.

Adrian Sutton

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Ph: 3714 4649
It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good
impromptu speech.
        -- Mark Twain.