At 9:43 PM +0200 on 4/4/00, M. Uli Kusterer wrote:

>2) It'd be an added nicety if you made the stack smaller. I have an 800x600
>screen and need to use the scroll box (!), and there's so much whitespace
>and all the fields are scrolling anyway.

Ouch! Let's make a standard for FreeCard clear: It will work on 13"
(640x480) monitors. The reason for this is simple: That's what O have,
and I'm not developing something that won't run on my system :-)

Let's make it work on the old 9", too, because HC does.

Let's not waste a single milimeter of screen realestate.

>...at Uni

I'm curious. Does this just just mean university? Or is the place named
"Uni"? If the former, what's its name?

>I'm
>sure Anthony would like this, too, in case the design of his NuParser would
>benefit from that.

>From what I've heard, it looks like I'm doing something simular -- even
though I derived it myself <g>.

BTW: People need to sign up at Sourceforge.