>Adrian: Yeah, they're coming.  I had hoped to get them completed by now, but
>the move to SourceForge filled my weekend instead.  Work will continue soon.

Adrian,

 great work! I'll have more time now that my A-levels are out of the way
(yaay!) and hope to contribute some of it. Though I'm also working on a few
other projects that badly need time (need to get my pay from somewhere and
make sure other people have the right headers to contribute to
Resurrection). But since I have no school the next week I hope it'll
suffice time-wise.

>Adrian: Oh yeah.  I'll fix that.  I have a 17" screen, I don't mind wasting
>space while developing.  I had always intended to clean up the interface.
>It should wind up being 640x480 compatible.

 Good to hear that's out of the way :-)

>Adrian: I'll do this as well, I'll need it for my final report on the
>project, it would be good to get it out of the way now.

 Squatting two flies with one rock.

>Adrian: The network that's currently stored in it is purely for testing,
>don't pay too much attention to it.  The network will be set up so that it
>can handle ambiguity, though the HyperTalk syntax eliminates it pretty well.

 I thought so, too, but I just don't know enough about networks to be too
sure that this works, so I thought better ask now :-)

>Adrian: Expect to hear more from me about this soon.

 We will... <veg>

>PS: Use Netscape to get an account at www.sourceforge.net now!!!!

 Already have one, nyah nyah! I beat the others to it!!! <G>

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'