>Come to think of it, it would be easy to to leave out commands that are
>implemented in FreeScript with that dynamic syntax extension thing :)

Anthony,

 yeah, we could implement all of those commands as XCMDs, then it'd really
become easy... just remove the XCMDs and the syntax extensions for them and
everything'd be fine ... ?

 Sounds a bit of a kludge, but since that code would mostly be
platform-specific anyway it should be easy. And the code that isn't
platform-specific would probably be FreeSript anyway, right ? Heh :-)

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'