Thanks Linas and Misgana for your time.

I read Attention Allocation <http://wiki.opencog.org/w/Attention_Allocation>.
 Under  "Ideas of simple ECAN tests", it is written that special words
won't get forgotten.
But what do you call as special words?. Only the words that co-occur
together? or the words which we give frequently to the atomspace  (like in
human brain, when we hear certain things frequently, we will never forget
those that easily).

In general, how can i do simple ECAN tests.  It says, generate fake
sentences --> feed atoms in atomspace --> Boost STI/LTI --> Set Memory
Capacity and so on. But i don't know how to do this.  Do you have any wiki
page for this with guidelines ? or could you provide a simple example. It
would be very helpful and i can also see how the atoms are remembered and
forgotten.

"..set the memory capacity of the Atomspace at M Atoms (where M>>N). So we
want to trigger forgetting when the Atomspace gets bigger than M...".
So according to this line, the process of "forgetting" can also be
achieved. Is this has nothing to do with deleting atoms in the database?.
Since Linas told, once atoms are into database,  there is no way to delete
them.  Is there no connection between database and the process of
remembering and forgetting. ?

 Say in real time, i may want to work with some atoms stored in DB -->
Start ECAN  --> Simulate Atoms--> Store the atoms with high attentional
values back in DB -->  Later retrieve them from DB based on  some
condition.  But i cannot do this ?!, since according to Linas , "Attention
values are not stored in the database". May be, if i am right, I can do the
following, feed atoms in atomspace --> Start ECAN --> Stimulate Atoms -->
Get STI/LTI.  Next time when i start cogserver, i can see and retrieve the
the atoms in atomspace with STI and work with it ?! (i assume that atoms
will be saved in the atomspace?).

One more question...

 I can give only the sentences which are grammatically correct into NLP
Pipeline?.  So giving incomplete sentences say, human chats or so will give
strange errors and it is not possible to obtain fruitful results.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/d5fc4d17-8be1-43fa-a1ff-a1835c4332d1%40googlegroups.com.