Hey Linas!

Thanks for the reply. It's ok. Totally understandable.!!

Yeah just read about ContextLink on wiki.

I have a scenario, where i have sentences that i want to give to NLP
Pipeline.  Along with sentences, i also have an attribute called id. Like a
reference for sentence.
Each sentence is associated with an identifier. For me, it would be useful
when i have the sentences parsed along with their id.
Later, say i stimulate and get STI, whatever i do, finally i should be
knowing, to what id the atom belongs to.

So i thought, with something like below, i might achieve that.
apple is fruit in the context of id1.
(EvaluationLink
  (ContextLink id1
   (PredicateNode "is")
   (ListLink
      (ConceptNode "apple")
      (ConceptNode "fruit")
   )
)

But i don't know, how to input my sentences along with their identifiers.
Is it possible somehow to do such a thing of incorporating identifiers ?
or is it totally not doable?

--vishnu

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/f33d7154-58e7-4dd7-8ab6-feb9e4f2ff36%40googlegroups.com.