> Hey Roman,

Thanks for the reply :-)

I am not sure what exactly you want to use the AttentionValues for

With attention values, i thought i could do the following:
I have 24x7 tweets coming. So i thought,  I can send them to NLP pipeline
and get Atoms. Let's say most of the people tweet about Presidential
Election.  I assumed that,  when feeding these atoms into atomspace,
somehow atoms related to "Election" will get High STI?. Since they occur
more often now-a-days. Say, there will be a lot of Trump and Hilary Clinton
atoms. Somehow they get high STI  (?!!) and i can retrieve those top ranked
atoms and its related atoms (since STI is also diffused to similar atoms).

That was the idea. But i don't know, whether Attention values works like
this for pursuing the above mentioned. :-(.  What am i missing??

Boosting STI/LTI would be done when they become relevant i.e they just
entered the AtomSpace or NLP found them to be useful.
I could not figure out, on what basis stimulus is given to atom. In
general, How atoms become important/relevant?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/3d361b65-5ab6-448b-9e15-fe59c6151252%40googlegroups.com.