In principle the opencog Rule Engine and backward chainer can do this...

Getting it to run quickly and scalably on such tasks without
combinatorial explosion is gonna be nontrivial however... but
important and interesting..

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 11:46 PM, Dmitry Ponyatov <dponya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is opencog suitable for automated code generation ?
>
> I'm searching in some AI technologies which can be applied in
> transformational programming, especially in automated code generation:
> synthsize programs code in mainstream languages like C(++), Java, JS,...
> basing on declarative highlevel descriptions, reasing code block taking in
> mind target system, predifines class structure, library of code snippets and
> so on.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/052d5af3-68db-4e08-9690-b66774d69b05%40googlegroups.com.

Ben Goertzel, PhD
http://goertzel.org

"I am God! I am nothing, I'm play, I am freedom, I am life. I am the
boundary, I am the peak." -- Alexander Scriabin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/opencog/CACYTDBcxum%3DrA23F_tRM-i5x185K%3DOoTizfOhQp70OwfA%2BKd9Q%40mail.gmail.com.