Suhaib --

I must be missing something but I still have a problem with the Mar 3
RPMS and DXMACROS environment variable.  It shows up when I try to run
sample pgms. which invoke macros (bounce.net, etc.)  I just tried the
following:

1)  Copied my /usr/local/dx/samples/  directory elsewhere.
2)  erased the whole /usr/local/dx tree
3) rpm -ivh opendx-4.0.10-1.i386.rpm
4) copied my /samples/ back into /usr/local/dx/
5) ln -s /usr/local/dx/bin/dx  /usr/local/bin/dx  [it's a 1351 byte
file]

DXMACROS, DXDATA are set in .bashrc

dx =>samples=>bounce.net :  error msgs. galore, can't find macros, etc.

rename /usr/local/dx/java/server/dxmacros to something else
(..../pdxmacros)

dx =>samples .... :  runs fine

rename  ..../pdxmacros back to ..../dxmacros and crash and burn.

My build from CVS last week had the same problem.  When I rebuilt again,
it didn't try to build the java stuff so it didn't create the /dxmacros
directory and the resulting stuff runs OK.

Again, am I missing something or is this real or both ;-)