I was able to solve the problem.  I referenced an old version of a macro
that had a different number of inputs and outputs that the newer one, which
was used by the updated network.  The extra tabs were hidden (ctrl-h), so I
missed it when I looked at the network in the VPE.  The difference is clear
in the .net file.  Anyway using the right version of the macro made the
problem go away.

So, this might be an obscure tip for anyone that runs into this problem...

Lloyd A Treinish/Watson/[EMAIL PROTECTED]@opendx.watson.ibm.com on 08/24/2001
03:22:00 PM

Please respond to opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]