Exactly, that is what I mean when I said that a pure "es" does not exist,
and probably the same applies to any other language with localisations.

An example of different local interpretation I can recall now in Spanish is
the word "constipado". In Argentina it means the same as in English,
"constipation". But in Spain it means "to have a cold".

As Ian and Gerard have said, probably this is solved by using
terminologies, but it is an indication that local language codes are needed.