I would correct them and say that openehr has been on their hype cycle before. 
Do we know what Oracle is doing? 

Would be good to correct their statement. Point out that their US view means 
they are not globally relevant!

Cheers Sam

Sent from my phone

-----Original Message-----
From: "Thomas Beale" <[email protected]>
Sent: ?29/?10/?2014 4:17 AM
To: "openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org" <openehr-clinical at 
lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Relationship openEHR/CIMI

On 28/10/2014 18:41, Bakke, Silje Ljosland wrote:

Thanks Thomas and Seref!
 
I think the main point for this report is your statement on what openEHR is in 
relation to CIMI. I don?t know why they?ve brought CIMI into this at all 
really, since neither DIPS nor the National ICT governance is relating our work 
to CIMI at all. Where would they have got this kind of misconception from?
 

well, as you know Gartner does love their hype-cycle. I guess they tend to view 
things from that perspective. How they think CIMI is strongly connected with 
openEHR, or even anything like the same kind of thing is a mystery. 

I imagine that some of us here, or the board could produce a statement on 
openEHR / CIMI, but really I think it would make more sense if the relevant 
Norway authority (MoH or whomever) was to make that request.

- thomas
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20141029/fcb45de5/attachment-0001.html>

Reply via email to