IMHO ADL is very readable. More than XML. But of course depends on how much
knowlegde the reader has about the model below. Without knowing the ADL syntax
and the AOM/AOP models, reading ADL is almost imposible.
I would love to use GitHub for versioning, but I need the mindmaps and the
tabular views of the header and content of the archetype that the CKM provides.
I think that the main proprietary portion of the CKM is the one that handles
the versioning, if that part could use GitHub, I think most of yhe problem can
be solved.
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Marcus BawDate: Sat, Mar 14, 2015 10:21
AMTo: For openEHR clinical discussions;Subject:Re: How to fix CKM biggest issue