23. okt. 2015 kl. 18.48 skrev Bert Verhees <bert.verh...@rosa.nl>:

> On 23-10-15 15:06, Øystein Nytrø wrote:
>> Would anyone care to comment on how OpenEHR should keep tools, models and
>> implementations
>> fresh, sparkling, consistent and usable?
>
> OpenEHR is a specification, although there is some sourcecode, regard that as
> an extra service, developed by some contributors, a lot from Ocean
> Informatics, but also others.
> If you have more specific questions, please ask, the lists are very
> responsive.
>
> Best regards
> Bert Verhees

I regarded OpenEHR as a specification language (environment). Not a
specification by itself?
Ok, I´ll try to be more specific, using Bert Verhees' terminology of OpenEHR as
a specification:

What are the governance processes and procedures related to: versioning,
forking, refactoring etc for:
* "specifications" (- no I do not belive that there will be only one, final,
specification... :-)
* tools used to design and validate the "specification"
* implementations based on a distinct "specification"

And since OpenEHR as "specification" was mentioned, - is it possible to control
consistency
of additions and changes? Maybe inconsistency is impossible.

I may be asking for much, but governance procedures or test/validation
framework seem to be a decisive factor in ensuring a longevity of domain models.

Best regards,
--- Øystein Nytrø