Henry

Thanks for the 'dumb' contribution. I hope that you can see that openEHR has
approached the problem in a way that will allow the sort of scenarion that
you have painted as well as a more complex scenario with a distributed
record - or even the big brother one record for each patient held centrally.
The reason is that we cannot predict the size of future work units or the
technology that will be around - only that the technology should not dictate
the work practices - only support them.

Cheers, Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org