Gerard

As we are working on an EHR this is not such a dilemma. There are two
things - an instruction to record that something should get done. A blood
pressure is fully specified as an archetype so there is only the need to say
a BP in this instance. This might be part of the care plan - but it could be
to do vital signs every hour. This is an organiser.

I do not see the HL7 or 13606 approaches as appropiate as they are overly
complex for an EHR and are appropriate for messaging.

Cheers, Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org