Dear All

I would like to raise the issue that there are structural models required to
deal with security - what structural components are you going to have access
to or not - containers if you will. And then there is content - though only
when organised appropriately - so that information in an 'organisational'
category can be made private.

THe later is much more problematic and I do not think can operate outside of
any specific jurisdiction safely - the former is safer. As openEHR shares
transactions as the lowest level of transfer, I would propose that our
initial work is based on this level. The fact that you can see a problem
list - but it only contains some elements - is of concern to me. I would
rather not have access to the problem list and operate on that basis.

What do others think?

Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org