> Tracking is super-important. Include the image.
Of course one does. If you have the image you store it.

> My preference is for an object-oriented database since I might want to
> retrieve all ER-related information quickly (includes narratives and images).
What do you do when your object-oriented application falls
over ? Here, an open source application/database is even more
important than in plain relational DBs.

> If content is there upon
> retrieval it likely was not there upon creation.
I am completely puzzled by this assertion. Please explain.

Thanks,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346
please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org