From: owner-openehr-techni...@openehr.org
[mailto:owner-openehr-technical at openehr.org] On Behalf Of gfrer
Sent: 08 March 2004 10:18
To: Sam Heard
Cc: Tim Cook; Thompson, Ken; 'openehr-technical at openehr.org '
Subject: Re: Basic EHR functionality

Hi,

I agree.
One can only be responsable for facts if this is shown by a conscious act
like signing.

TNO-PG has developed a set of Essential Requirements for the application of
IT in Healthcare systems.
This is based on European Directives and other relevant texts.
One of the basic items deal with the attestation of texts.

Gerard

-- <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts
Huigsloterdijk 378