Gerard Freriks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Lets be sensible.
> A template is nothing but a screen thta can be filled.
>
> As far as I know that has been described many times before 2001.
> Isn't it?

Yes, but pointers to papers published prior to 2001 which specifically
describe this would be appreciated. Formal and specific evidence of
prior art is required to successfully oppose a patent application - in
most countries, the whole legal process is weighted in favour of the
patent applicant (which is the opposite of the way it ought to be, since
the state is granting the applicant a monopoly on the idea). For
instance, in Australia (and probably other countries), the burden of
proof falls on the opponent to prove lack of novelty, not on the
applicant to prove novelty. The applicant needs only to claim novelty
and show evidence of a search for prior art.

Tim C