Hi Arild,

Another site is the MIT Group on Clinical Decision Making: [
http://medg.lcs.mit.edu/ ].
"... a research group dedicated to exploring and furthering the
application of technology and artificial intelligence to clinical
situations. Because of the vital and crucial nature of medical practice,
and the need for accurate and timely information to support clinical
decisions, the group is also focused on the gathering, availability,
security and use of medical information throughout the human "life
cycle" and beyond ..."

Unfortunately Patient decision-making receives less emphasis and studies
seem to miss some
fundamental factors (e.g., it is private)
[ http://www.ahrq.gov/research/rtisumm.htm ]

Regards!

-Thomas Clark

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org