From: owner-openehr-technical at openehr.org
[mailto:owner-openehr-techni...@openehr.org] On Behalf Of William E Hammond
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 6:32 PM
To: Gerard Freriks
Cc: OpenEHR Technical; USM Bish
Subject: Re: Age

Who are you calling elderly?

I still hold out for age, even if it is fuzzy.

Ed

Gerard Freriks <gfrer at luna.nl>@openehr.org on 01/31/2005 04:25:17 PM

Please respond to Gerard Freriks <gfrer at luna.nl>

Sent by:    owner-openehr-technical at openehr.org

To:    William E Hammond <hammo001 at mc.duke.edu>
cc:    OpenEHR Technical <openehr-technical at openehr.org>, USM Bish
       <bish at hathway.com>

Dear all,

It is fine for me when we can agree that we mean by 'Age' time after
birth.

How will we name and define concepts like: youth, post conception, post
gestation, middel aged, elderly?

Gerard
--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts