Schematron supports at least some calculations, but probably not
elaborate ones.  I'm not sure what
is needed here.   The sume of the score of 10 values is something that
it can do:
http://www.zvon.org/xxl/SchematronTutorial/Examples/Example13/example.html
although I'm not sure about floating point (which is added in XSL 2.0, I
believe)

Dave

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org