Hi,

I'm only the convenor of the CEN/TC251 wg1.
For more detailed information you need to read the e-mails by Dipak
Kalra, Thomas Beale and Sam Heard.

In the text below soem comments.
Gerard Freriks, MD
Convenor CEN/TC251 WG1

TNO Quality of Life
Wassenaarseweg 56
Leiden

PostBox 2215
22301CE Leiden
The Netherlands

+31 71 5181388
+31 654 792800
On 10 Mar 2005, at 18:29, Jose Alberto Maldonado wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have just read the message bellow and honestly we do not understand
> anything now. We supposed that EN13606-1 reference model could be used
> as
> reference model for developing archetypes.

EN13606 part 1 is a generic model of any document, with versioning and
attestation.

EN13606 contains an UML model of the Archetype.

> You can read in prEN13606-2 (last version  February 2005), section
> 1.3. Communicating archetypes: "It is
> the intention of both CEN and HL7 that HL7 Templates and EN13606
> archetypes be interoperable". One question arises are these EN13606
> archetypes different from OPENEHR archetypes?.

Archetypes are archetypes at the clinical level.
And can have facets. An EN13606 facet when constraints are applied to
the EN13606 kernel and an OpenEHR facet when constraints are applied to
the OpenEHR kernel.