Colin Sutton wrote:
> The 'coding' is surely 'Accuracy' ('Measurement' has 'Accuracy') where this
> can be None|~|Unknown|Percentage(value)!SD(Distribution type,value)
> which would cover any measurement (e.g.height,heart rate), not just pathology
> lab values

this seems pretty close to a correct model. Slight corrections I would
suggest are:
- I am still uncomfortable with '~', since it seems to mean
"approximate", but "we don't know how approximate"...
- does "None" mean a) none recorded (i.e. don't know, i.e. same as '~')
or b) no accuracy, i.e. an exact value (reasonable for some things, e.g.
the answer to the question "number of previous pregnancies")?
- in the case of a statistical distribution, one value may not be enough
to characterise the limits, since the distribution may be asymmetric (I
don't remember enough beyond normal/T/Chi2 to remember if there are
distributions that need even more parameters).

The question for us in openEHR is how much to implement of such a model:
we have to be driven by real use cases.

- thomas beale