On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 10:45 +0100, Pariya Kashfi wrote:

> I'm not sure if I understand your last phrase.
> Do you mean considering design guidelines while generating GUI

Yes.

-Tim

> On Dec 3, 2010, at 10:35 AM, Tim Cook wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 10:21 +0100, Pariya Kashfi wrote:
> > > Dear Tim,
> > >
> > > Thank you for your response
> > > Could you please provide me with more detail about this?
> > > Would it need manual adjustment of any css/style file or would it
> > > be
> > > totally dynamic?
> >
> > Well, you can generate dynamic UIs; but I really doubt that they are
> > useful in any real world situation.  :-)
> >
> > > Is it based on the templates, archetypes, or both?
> >
> > Archetype based; with a layer of templating for local constraints.
> >
> > > I am trying to summarize the answers from different contributors,
> > > so
> > > that we can have a better image of the situation when it comes to
> > > GUI
> > > generation.
> >
> > Have you considered that it would be a good idea to conform to
> > MSCUI?
> >

> > --Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc
Project Lead - Multi-Level Healthcare Information Modeling
http://www.mlhim.org

Skype ID == timothy.cook
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home