Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:24:20 +0100
Subject: GUI-directives/hints again (Was: Developing usable GUIs)
From: erik.sundv...@liu.se
To: openehr-technical at openehr.org
CC: lincoln.moura at zilics.com.br; fabiane.nardon at zilics.com.br

Hi All!
There was a related discussion regarding GUI-directives/hints around june 2008,
that I tried to summarize in the post
http://www.openehr.org/mailarchives/openehr-technical/msg03755.html
As you will see that post is somewhere in the middle of the thread, so you can
find other interesting things before and after that post in the archives.
Now, if I understand things correctly there is now implementatin experience
from at least three projects regarding GUI-hints/directives (please add more if
you know any):
- Zilics (http://www.openehr.org/mailarchives/openehr-technical/msg03767.html)-
GastrOs Endoscopy Application by Koray Atalag et.al.
- Open EHR-Gen by Pablo Pazos et.al.

What about trying to formalize some recommendations based on this experience,
and perhaps even write a piece of specification draft that fits the new ADL 1.5
thinking regarding templates and archetypes.

Would it be possible for anybody from any of the three projects to start a wiki
page to describe your GUI-directives/hints and then we could compare them all
and get a discussion going on the list possibly followed by some community
driven development of a draft specification to try out.
Best regards,
Erik Sundvall
erik.sundvall at liu.se http://www.imt.liu.se/~erisu/  Tel: +46-13-286733