From: openehr-technical-bounces at openehr.org
[mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@openehr.org] On Behalf Of Thilo Schuler
Sent: Monday, 13 December 2010 7:20 p.m.
To: For openEHR technical discussions
Subject: Re: GUI-directives/hints again (Was: Developing usable GUIs)

Hi everybody,

I got permission to publish the MedInfo paper and its successor mentioned below.

You can find it here (last row of table):
http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/resources/MedInfo+2007+-+Brisbane+Australia

Cheers,
Thilo

After that Helma, her supervisor, Rong and I published a very future-oriented
paper<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17911890?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum>
 about sharing not only archetypes but also GUI artefacts. Helma later extended
this idea in a chapter of her thesis and
(re)published<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19368989> it. I will ask her
whether we can put the paper and her thesis on the wiki (maybe she reads this
anyway... Hello Helma?).
This is definitely far away from end-to-end applications and it is unclear
whether it will ever be realisable but it still has some very interesting
thoughts for our discussion.
An extended version of Lisa's EhrView
mechanism<http://openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/openEHR+Composition+XML+to+HTML>
with a repository of XSLT-fragments is - IMO - something that could definitely
be realised in the midterm to provide an enhanced read-only view of arbitrary
openEHR information.