On 29/06/2010 16:13, Leonardo Moretti wrote:
> Thank you Ian, you are right, null_flavour tag is not needed.
> But in the previous post I proposed also an other change: in the original
> ADL code
> ELEMENT[at0033] occurrences matches {0..1} matches {    -- Comment
>         value matches {
>                 DV_TEXT matches {*}
>         }
> }
> value doesn't have the existence attribute specified.
> Being the default for existence attribute {1..1}, a DV_TEXT value tag is

this is a problem in ADL 1.4 that will disappear in ADL 1.5

- thomas beale

--
Ocean Informatics       *Thomas Beale
Chief Technology Officer, Ocean Informatics

Chair Architectural Review Board, /open/EHR Foundation
<http://www.openehr.org/>
Honorary Research Fellow, University College London
<http://www.chime.ucl.ac.uk/>
Chartered IT Professional Fellow, BCS, British Computer Society
<http://www.bcs.org.uk/>
Health IT blog <http://www.wolandscat.net/>

*
*