':' are not valid as names in most operating systems, so it would be a
problem even for adl file names. That's why I don't think it is wise
to allow this one in particular.
The other issue was already 'discussed' on the list
http://www.openehr.org/mailarchives/openehr-technical/msg05294.html

I have also checked the ISO norm and you were right with the attribute
names. I suppose that scopingOrganisation was changed to underscores
to keep the same style, but I think that we should fit to the
standard. I have fixed it and will inform the 13606 association so
they can update it to a new version