David, Diego,

I just tried to compile the archetype
CEN-DEMOGRAPHIC-IDENTIFIED_HEALTHCARE_PROFESSIONAL.HCP_Dispenser.v1 in
the ADL Workbench... I had to make a few changes:

  * IDENTIFIED_HEALTHCARE_PROFESSIONAL has an attribute
    'scopingOrganisation' in the standard, but the archetype had
    'scoping_organisation' (the standard bizarrely mixes camelCase and
    underscore_form)
  * HEALTHCARE_PROFESSIONAL_ROLE has an attribute 'specialty' in the
    standard, but it was called 'speciality' in the archetype
    (admittedly an easy confusion in English)

At the moment, the version of the 13606 and 21090 schemas available
inthe openEHR SVN has the strange mix of attribute name styles in the
published standard. The archetypes have used a consistent naming
approach - the more_readable_form, from my point of view. What is the
consensus on this aspect of the standard? Do we follow it slavishly or
use a modified variant, as you have presumably done for your epSOS work?

It may be that my copy of 13606 is out of date, and was superseded by
some later update - I have a version from 2006-06-13. Were there later
changes?

- thomas